My experience working on this milestone
This milestone was quite an adventure. To be honest, I felt a considerable amount of stress while working on it. One of the most puzzling parts was trying to understand how the waveform worked. Chuck seemed like a whole different language at first. Deciphering that code was no small feat. I found myself spending quite a bit of time scratching my head, trying to figure out the intricacies of sound waves and how they related to the project’s overarching structure.
One of the things that surprised me was how much creative freedom I had when designing my teapot with the different shapes. It was game changing to figure out how to use GGens to create different structures in my code, and I thought they were similar to the <div/> class in HTML coding.
It was both exciting and a bit overwhelming to explore all the options and come up with something special. The most challenging part, though, was getting the teapot’s shape just right. I spent a significant amount of time tweaking and adjusting to make it perfect. It was a test of patience, but in the end, it felt great to get it just how I wanted. In the future, I want to make
What made the project more enjoyable was working with my friend, Raghav. It was nice to have someone to share the struggles and successes with as we struggled to figure out our concepts and create something “artful.”
In the end, despite the stress and challenges, this milestone taught me a lot. I’m now looking forward to the next challenge with excitement and a sense of growth.
Link to milestone 1: https://amyflo.medium.com/cs476a-hw-2-sound-peeking-milestone-1-3-d8a0dd50410b